Many industries rely heavily on laser cutting machines in daily work. In order to ensure the normal operation of laser cutting machines and avoid accidents, preparations for laser cutting machines need to be done before they start working. So what are the specific preparations before starting up? Let’s give you a brief introduction.
Before starting the laser cutting machine, you must do the following:
1. Check whether all air pipe joints are loose and all pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace if necessary.
2. Loosen the tightening device and push the pulley by hand to see if it can come and go freely. If there is any abnormality, adjust or replace it in time.
3. Check the power cabinet and operating platform, whether the fastening screws are loose, and use a vacuum cleaner or a blower to clean the dust in the cabinet. Check whether the wiring head is loose.
4. Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, replace damaged ones, and finally draw a comprehensive inspection graph to test the accuracy of the machine.
5. Check whether all transmission parts are loose, check the meshing of gears and racks, and make adjustments if necessary.
6. Check whether there is rubbish at the main air inlet, and whether each valve and pressure gauge are working properly.
7. Check whether the clamping block, the steel belt and the guide wheel are loose or the steel belt is loose.